CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sometimes..............

Sometimes, I just want to be pampered...
Dont want to be interrupted.
Sometimes, I just need that extra attention....
That only my man could give me.
Sometimes, I want to be surprised with small gifts...
Just because.
Sometimes I want you to show me how much you love me...
Even though you tell me all day.
Most times I love just being your big baby, love you too!!

7 people showing da love:

Unknown said...

I LOVE U 2

Anonymous said...

4 Gayte- umm (blink) (blink)...lol

Ugandan girl said...

I so definatly agree..me too...as much as i know you love me. I need you to show me that you do. I know it but sometimes i need to be reminded...

hey girl who you be...
have a great weekend

clnmike said...

That was cool.

Anonymous said...

4 Ugandan- You know...whats up with that. We girls are so sensitive that we go out and do shit to keep our men satisfied and loved...but our men just think telling us that they love us is enough. Well it aint....we like little cute shit. Like playing in our hair, rubbing our feet, cooking us a meal, hey I'll even take a bubble gum machine ring (out of jokes), shower loving, having just because days. All these things are priceless.....so whats up man.

4 clnmike- Thanks for stopping through bruh!!

Kai said...

i want to be pampered also..

Anonymous said...

4 Kai- I got you girl....truly!