CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Going Somewhere.........

Where the sky is bluer
Where the grass is greener
Where I can see nothing but happiness
My smile will blind me

I'm going someplace where
Theres nothing but love in the air
lots of hugs and kisses.......
no animosity

I'm going somewhere
He will meet me
and we would guide each other
its a new place for both of us

Somewhere....
there is more than a rainbow at the end
there is someone there who awaits me
Once I'm there..................love happens

You see........then Im going somewhere!!

7 people showing da love:

Unknown said...

damn we going to the same place...can't wait to bump into you ^_^

DaBlunt Poet said...

really...expose the place and the one waiting for you...lol

we are making our researches also...we need to track you guys down...we already bug you guys from now henceforth...lol

you can't do that

Anonymous said...

4 Gaytekeeper- Hey thats whats up! Bahamian boi...lol

4 clnmike- Thanks for showing your continued love for my page.

4 Lekana- Why do you try to figure so much about me....lol hmmm, place...AFRICA. hahaha (exposure will be done once I return home with the pics, you cool with that??

Ugandan girl said...

Can i come with you?....please say yes....

Anonymous said...

4 Ugandan girl- Fo sho...you know you my girl.

Devika Jyothi said...

Just reached hear from kai's...Kin'shar

Nice poem and a lovely blog..

will keep visiting:)

wishes,
devika

Anonymous said...

4 Devika- Welcome to my blog....nice of you, please dont be a stranger!!