CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

another, another poem for Michael

another, another poem for Michael

you are a star, my bright one
how i see it in your soul
when you glow
onstage, moon walking your way out of a fairytale
and bring such magic
in me

they called you, The Glove One
they called you, The King Of Pop

yet i called you mike, yourself
a simple child like human being
dancing with my tears, my joy
it’s your voice i hear
your hands i long to shake
or even hold for a brief second
if i ever give you a hug, or say thank you
for everything that you’ve done
then it might be a beautiful moment, the best time of my life

cos of you, my bright one
you’re always be glowing one of the stars
across the heaven sky
across the milky way and oceans
and i have always believe in you
since you’re a bright star,
i believe in you like
you believe in Peter Pan

within my heart,
i know your innocence
your faith in God
your love for children
could forever spread around the globe

i called you, my bright star
with wings attached on your back to
flash around the other stars
moon-walking on a cloud in your fancy shoes
the hat you wear overshadows your face
your dark glasses hide your pretty eyes
i knew you’re still a human
a lovely black human being
with a huge heart stretch out like rainbows

oh Michael,
this is why i called you, my friend
my bright star, my Peter Pan
cos you made me cry, made me smile
and i pray, hoping in each day
for you to stay happy

~

©2008 Kai C.

6 people showing da love:

Ugandan girl said...

hey..its good to have you back...where have you been....I like the poem for Michael..hie gorgouse isnt he....

Unknown said...

this poem is so sweet...I am sure Michael would LOVE it...

Anonymous said...

Kai....you did it againnnnn!!

love you sis

Kai said...

thank you everyone!:)
hugs

Tears said...

beautiful!

Jimmy said...

Michael is now Mickaeel