CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just me


I am just me....
I am me for me....
I am me for who I am ....
I am just me for whoever you perceive me to be....
I am just me for him that love me for just me....
I am me......
Just me!!

6 people showing da love:

Ugandan girl said...

hey girl...i love this new page..purple is my fav colour...lol...you are your own best friend...i love you...just you..xx

Unknown said...

don't ever try to be anyone else other than you

Anonymous said...

4 Ugandon- Hey sweets, Im loving you too...just you :P

4 Gayte- Still just being me...and no one else. Still gotta stalk your page...you got some ah...ummm...you know on your page *wink* *smile*

Kai said...

i love the bg

Jeevan said...

Its genuine being ourselves.

Anonymous said...

4 kai- Hey sweets, thanks

4 jeevan- I love being myself all the time....how are you?