CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

He is so sweet and is the best at what he does...




Soooo, there is this boy that I would tell you about....but if I tell you then you would fall in love with him too...

15 people showing da love:

Ugandan girl said...

oh tell me thats him...oh bless....you two look so sweet together.....

eddsla said...

Is it him in that pic?

Unknown said...

do tell...

bllk wolf said...

i dey JEALOUS am oooh!!!
woof!! wooof!!!
thanks for dropping by
and i am so sorry for taking so long..

Jimmy said...

Nah
I wudnt fall in love with a boy

DaBlunt Poet said...

really! hope it isn't both of you in the picture kissing....ummmm...

you will be caught kissing and is he just a friend?

Lady said...

buhahahahhah!!!!!!!!!! REALLY?????????? I THIK I KNOW HIM OOOO.......yea..i dont had him tooo!!!!!!!!11buhahahhahahahahah
p.s:xoxo

Jimmy said...

what is the first thing OBAMA did when he entered the White House?








He went to the loo
he just wanted to know how it feels to pee in the White House


the days of segregation is finally over

Now, we can

Jimmy said...

a dream realized

Anonymous said...

4 Ugandan girl, and Eddsla- Yea that was my boo, thanks so much...

4 Gayte Keeper- You need to know my boi?? Umm, just stay posted....he will be released...sooner...than later ^_^

4 Bllk wolf-.....dont keep me waiting like that again....lol. No need for being jealous, I got lots.. Thanks for stopping through How are you?

4 Jimmy- I wouldnt mind who you fell in love with...boy/girl...thats your choice, but for now..I am so in love with this boy!

4 Lekana- Hmmm, well you would want to know huh?!?!?! Naw man, he is so much much more than a friend, did I mention a friend..how are you?

4 Kai- Heyyyyyyy sis, whatcha do-wing...

4 clnmike- thanks for the continued love bruh.....

4- Lady koko- Well, Im sure you may have had someone like him...but not mine. No way you have had him....unless your invisible....lol How are you?

Tears said...

hmmm...lol!

Jimmy said...

Yes, we can
and CHANGE


I am a die hard fan of OBAMA now
loved the speech, yes we can

no melodramatics
just matter of fact

Yes, we can

Anonymous said...

Hey Tears....where ya been??


4 Jimmy- This comment should be on the posting above...this is not the political one...mmmkay

Anonymous said...

Awww... that picture is so beautiful... ^_^ (sigh...) I'm so happy for you hun!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks...ummm, gotta give you a nick name (^_^)