CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

i wonder if
i gave you butterflies
last night
cos you gave me something
that keeps me flying
in the dark skies
i wonder how did you makes me feel this way
calling me a sweet girl
in a tone of your sexy voice
and you keep me going and going
want me to be your baby
i felt that
you want me
you're thinking i'm alone and needed somebody
the way you see my expression
i wonder if you knew
i feel you too
not because you like me
because when i first saw you
i adore you
but i tried to hide my feelings away
it never works cos i always blush
and simply eye gazing at you
those butterflies tickles me so
and only wish you could hold my hand...
~
©2008 Kai C

10 people showing da love:

Unknown said...

Yo is this original? The words are on point!

Unknown said...

Yo is this original? The words are on point!

Ugandan girl said...

I am loving this...girl i have missed you..xx

Kai said...

yeah it's my original...
thank you

ugandan girl- i missed you too. i know havent been around and i'm sorry:( xoxo

clnmike said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

wooooooooah Kai...Im really feeling this. Didnt even knew you had posted....to my surprise its your best.....YET!

Kai said...

thanks

Jimmy said...

when i was young Kinshar
much younger than today

I tot american woman was beautiful
both white and black

then i visited the hills of Shilong
and i saw the tribal women there

Oh Lord
i almost proposed to one

and she turned out to be a he

La Reine said...

Nice one.

And it doesn't read like it was written to be read, but like free flowing thoughts.

Kai said...

thankks