CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

No time for listening!!!


I remember the times that we used to talk on the phone for hours. When every call meant something. Something that we held close to our hearts. Now we are face to face..no phone talk, no text messaging, and no cyber between us. Whats wrong now!?! Seems that Im here and you have me all to yourself....but your not listening! You havent been listening to my heart that has been crying. You havent been listening to my mouth as it sobs out "stop hurting me". You're not good at listening.... Its too late to respond now. The cut is too deep.
Nothing seems to matter anymore. Because now, I feel like a teenage child that has grown up..I dont need you anymore to fulfill my status. Im now doing my own thing. Been so busy, in my mind, to stop and even think about others apart from my children. I think you are trying to tell me something but some how it aint registering in my heart or mind. I must tell you this because you have been telling me this all along.
I got no time for listening!!

8 people showing da love:

clnmike said...

Good post, exactly what I am talking about.

Unknown said...

I AM LISTENING HONEY...YOU ARE COMING OVER LOUD N' CLEAR

Anonymous said...

4 clnmike- Yea, I was feeling you.. inspiration came from your blog...thanks


4 Gayte- ok sweets.....but did you get the last message I hint you (loud and clear)...lol

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where you're coming from hun. I am just glad to finally get away from that degrading feeling like worth all of that.

Jimmy said...

I'm hearing everything your sayin'.

Sometimes I just need to feel the love that is being sent my way!

Anonymous said...

4 Xivinrah- I hate when folks try to degrade me...

4 Jimmy- What am I sayin?

Kofi Bofah said...

good post.

It may have to do with this Web 2.0 thing and the emergence of the computer.

Tia's Real Talk said...

Hey girl..Happy new year!!! Nice post, I felt the raw emotion but you know we have all been through this. The effort changes, we fail to date like we use to. We don't realize that the things we did to get eachother are the things we need to do to keep each other.