CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

like you

like you

the way you adore me

as much as i adore you

we are simple, smooth

knowing my heart sings

before you speak…………

cos like you

i am feeling you

the way you feel me as

we enjoy together…..

~

©2008 Kai C.

8 people showing da love:

Jimmy said...

I am feelin' this one...like you...

Ugandan girl said...

hey girl, how was you xmas..So tell me about him...hmmmmm...am all ears

Ugandan girl said...

hey girl, how was you xmas..So tell me about him...hmmmmm...am all ears

Eb the Celeb said...

I need to find me somebody and fast... I want to feel like this... ugh!

Kofi Bofah said...

Hey - I am just dropping in to say hello.

Still been blogging on onyx investments - but I have not been up on chicago roads in a while.

The winter weather has affected my driving steez.

starry said...

I do hope you had a wonderful christmas and heres wishing you a bright and good new year, Take care Kai.

Beyondlive91 said...

Hey my friend! Just thought i should check on you.


给你踩踩啊!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]