CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Im just loving me....


I'm just loving me......
More than he could ever love me.....
Loving myself almost too much....
Why cant I find someone that loves me like I love me....
Why cant he feel like this...
I've always imagined my life to be so sweet....
Where the sky stayed blue,
and the grass stayed green....
Don't think I'll ever find that "my own love" kinda guy....
Ill continue to just love me!!

8 people showing da love:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the comment box greeting!

I love the poem. It's expressive of the one feeling conveyed in the last poem of my book. I haven't written it yet, but I have a concept and a song for inspiration. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I love the picture too btw...

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU (^_^)

Anonymous said...

4 Xivinrah- hmmm, will stop through for that...thanks

4 Gayte- Hey sweets....thanks for that. Umm, as much as I love me?

Kai said...

thats the way you do it, love yourself

Ugandan girl said...

I love you girl

DaBlunt Poet said...

no matter how and the number of 'love you' words you get daily...truly, no one can love you the way you love yourself....

Anonymous said...

4 Kai- Yea, lately Ive been doing just me

4 Ugandan- love you too gal

4 Lekana- How many times can you tell someone that you love them and it wont be enough...