CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

a little crush?
maybe..
i mght want you
might need your heart
cos i am thinking of you
in each day...
~
©2008 Kai C

8 people showing da love:

Anonymous said...

naw gal....you in love, theres no crush...


how are you sweets?

Anonymous said...

Very, very sweet poem! I totally remember feeling this way when I first began dating my honey. I couldn't seem to get her off my mind and actually, I didn't want to 'cause she was not only my 'crush', but she was my heart.

Good job!

~Ray~

clnmike said...

That was cute.

Kai said...

thank you...
oyin-i am fine, u?

Scorned Woman said...

short and very sweet.

Jimmy said...

my my my
I can see it as clear as the clear blue sky

as clear as fresh dew drops on a rose
as clear as blue waters in a secluded tropical island ... as clear as ..


Kai is in love !

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

wanted to say have a blessed 2009

Anonymous said...

I love your new look blog and thank you for your comments.
Have a shortage of pomegranates here in the U.K.
You got any to spare?
Have a great New Year Kai.
Looks like it has started good for you.
Smiles