CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Babysitting my phone..........


Waiting for some minutes for him to call

Watching every second on my wall clock for him to call

He hasnt called....and its been 6 hours ago

Should I call him I ask myself

No, I wont call cos Im not the chick that stalks people

Im waiting for him to call me first....sounded a bit childish

But its true, Im waiting on his call

Cos now he hasnt called only give confirmation

Confirmation that hes either too busy for me or I dont matter


He promised that he would call me.....right back!!

6 people showing da love:

Unknown said...

damn those calls...

clnmike said...

Lol, only 6 hours?

JB said...

Thats how people go crazy. Waiting on them calls. Dats gonna be the death of someone one day..lol

Anonymous said...

4 Gayte- Yea....thats what I just said....hahaha

4 Clnmike- Yea man right back means right back...hahahah!! But he finally called the next morning. Thing is he got into a fight and he didnt feel like talking. Thought it was just a fluke...but the scratches on his face shows he was telling the truth (pics on Oyin's world blog). Yea, thats him in the pic with me....hahaha

4 JB- Yea, I always babysit my phone when Im waiting on a call. Thing is dont people get paid to babysit :P

Kai said...

if he calls, he calls..don't wait for him....

Anonymous said...

4 Kai- yea thanks Kai....but you know me sis....hahaha