CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

I got it....




I got that message that I have dreaded for so long,
it came to me this morning.......
I slept well last night only to wake up and hear a beep,
it was my phone.........
I kinda smiled thinking it was my sweetie leaving me a message,
but it wasnt........
My smile quickly went away,
I almost cried.......
I had a text message on my phone from a girl,
"moma, I'm pregnant" it said......
I had to sit up and just ponder,
I forcefully held back the tears.......
ok ok, I thought, get yourself together,
so I texted her back with a million questions......
not ready to verbally communicate,
ok maybe not a million,
but a million and two......
I made her understand that an abortion is not an option,
she agreed as well......
Im gonna be a freakin grandma,
am I really that old, wow......




12 people showing da love:

Anonymous said...

wow... is this real?
wow.

if it is, i wish you strength and patience to go thru this...

Unknown said...

I don't even know what to say.

I hope that all goes well.

krystyna said...

You will be a great grandma,
as you are a great mom now!

My brother's daughter was pregnant at her 16th.
Now she is a beautiful, young woman and she looks younger ther her daughter.
Now her daughter is 16th.

But her only 10 monts younger sister not wants to be pregnant yet.
So everybody different.

Accept what God prepare for you. Be grateful. Enjoy this blessing, many women would like to be mom or grandma.
It is a big blessing.

Charles said...

Words escape...all I can say is wow...

Ugandan girl said...

hey...you got this.....

Jimmy said...

thats wonderful Grandma

Jimmy said...

yet I hope u r kidding

Anonymous said...

I MUST ADD THAT THIS WAS A FALSE ALARM...







I WAS ABOUT TO DIE IN HERE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

great approach ;)
http://nothingspromised.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

lol. Good one kinshar!

Puerto Vallarta resort said...

very funny! hehe........

Jimmy said...

u SUXS grandma