CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

My secret love and I

So and then we met...... I was so nervous at first but once I saw him it was like Id known him forever. I wasnt the shy girl that Im used to being when I first meet someone. He wasnt that tall although taller than me. He had the cutiest brown hair..hahaha. Okay whats cute about brown hair. But have you ever seen an African man with brown hair? lol




























Everything turned out to be very fine. We went out and shopped, dined, and many strolls. I learned something new.....hahaha! Some man stood up and yelled " THANK YOU" towards me. I didnt know he was talking to me but Lekan explain to me that he was thanking me for showing my presence to him. Like he enjoyed looking at my behind.....lol! That was the laugh the rest of my stay with him. Lekan has a wonderful sister, and friends that were very warm and open towards me. So as I was leaving... there were many tears between the both of us.
















Until then stay sweet Lekan...mauh!














11 people showing da love:

JB said...

AWWW.. nice pics. So you're in Africa now?

Lady A said...

Miss you girl! love the pics. You look beautiful. I wish you both the best.

Roc said...

Cute story..

joyunspeakable2011 said...

Gal...be mine...you hot

joyunspeakable2011 said...

while at it please be my guest and recieve a honesty award at my blog

DaBlunt Poet said...

I almost abandoned this blog...maybe it is bcos secrets are only hidden here.

After a long time...thanks for the compliment...you make me feel like the best and coolest in the world.

Ose for being around...

Anonymous said...

4 JB- No was there for almost 3 weeks.

4 Lady A- My road dog....whats up girlie. Thanks for that. O well Ose (O~shea, yoruba) means thanks!

4 RocNaija- Thanks come again...soonest!! :P

4 Joyunspeakable- You cant have me like that.....and you know why...lol

4 Lekana- Hey babes, thanks for my time in Nja...you were the sweetest and the best at being you. I wouldnt trade you for any other best friend in the world. Thanks for being good and not doing the other stuff... :P Thats what made "us" so much cooler than any other friendship in this world. You and I are able to have a platonic loveship. Love you boy!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.