CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Exposed.........


Ive revealed my secret....

My long distances love.....

I'll never regret being close to him...

But life has to move on....

Im closing the life to this blog, for I no longer have secrets to tell....

Kai, Im so happy that I had the experience of sharing a blog with a wonderful, smart sister...



I love you and love all who supported Kai/Kinshars secret blog.....MUAH!!

please continue to visit me at my other blog http://kinshar.blogspot.com/

7 people showing da love:

Kai said...

time to say good bye

Kai said...

?

Unknown said...

that's what I am wondering....

Anonymous said...

Well I used this blog to post secrets in my life....all about my secret lover. Hes exposed and I no longer need this blog. Im happy to keep the blog up if Kai wants to keep it and wants to still blog here. I can still blog here as well.

Just been little here lately....so wasnt sure if Kai was tired along with me of posting...

well see what transcribes....muah!

joyunspeakable2011 said...

Oyin...nice blog...

Nova said...

thanks for stopping by. ur very pretty

Lyrically speaking said...

Hi Miss Kai, i'm not able to visit your other blogs since I have to be a member :( well email me so I can join, thanks