CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THREES A CROWD!!


Heres Kinshar's (Oyin's) secret.....
Kinshar got a crush.....
I fell in love with another blogger....
He and I were really close and talked all the time...
I knew that nothing would become of this relationship cos....
because of the age difference....
So how did this happen.....

We were suppose to be best friends, but ended up being lovers....
Our feelings grew over the months as the time progressed.....
I have to confess all now because it shouldnt have happened....
the way it did......
I was so sure that I could let him go as I told him....
I told him that he needs to move on to another girl that he would marry.....
Knowing it couldnt be me, I was ok with this decision.....
So he has now confessed to finding a girl.....
He loves her and she loves him as well.....

So know that he has started a new relationship with her....
I have decided to let go of the relationship with him ....
Im letting go to move on with my life as well....
I just need him to know that I still do care.....

BUT I CAN NO LONGER LOVE YOU!!

5 people showing da love:

Unknown said...

Its emotional=]

Anonymous said...

IT IS....

eizzy.k said...

awww
cyber love...
once wrote a poem about it.
its sweet but never amounts to much...just beautiful electric moments and feelings...

Kai said...

awwwww

Tears said...

awwww i can imagine!