CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Im ready

Im ready to do everything he is ready for me to do...

Im ready to accept all his flaws cause I love him so....
Once Im in his arms, I ll be ready to kiss and hug him never letting him go....
Im ready
Im ready to move to the highest level in any relationship...
Im ready to focus on building a better life with him, and only him....
If only he would and could know my heart he would know that Im really ready....
and I hope hes ready too!!

4 people showing da love:

Ugandan girl said...

hey girl....i am glady you are ready...I hope he knows...
love you ..xx

Unknown said...

he better be ready...after writing this for him...he better be

Anonymous said...

You know that I will keep you posted if he aint ready...thats his ass!!

WeirdGurl said...

Awww. U write so well. So sweet. Goodluck with him :-)